Our Pilates sessions are specifically designed programs for you and your strength needs. During your session, you will be using our Pilates reformers, towers, functional gym equipment and floor space.
What to expect from your first appointment?
- A comprehensive, holistic case history to determine your goals and needs
- Assessment of your physical strengths and weaknesses to tailor a specific individualised program
- Familiarise you with the reformers and other strength equipment you may be using
- Provide you with at-home exercises and recommendations around your in-clinic needs – a series of one-on-one (1:1) sessions or join our small group classes of 1:4 to start your health journey.
Our clinical Pilates classes provide you with:
- A tailored approach in a small group setting (up to four clients)
- Osteopath guided
- Specific exercises based on your initial assessment and your movement progressions
- A combination of both mobility and strength in every session
- Hands-on technique correction
- Our 1:2 classes are per request – please contact us directly if you wish to book into a class of this size
Pricing: $55 per class / 10 pack $500
*Prior to beginning these classes, we require a 1:1 assessment with our allied health professionals to create an individualised program for you.*