Strength & Conditioning
At Limbr, strength and conditioning is more than just lifting heavy weights. We are here to help you to move better, get stronger and become more resilient to injuries.
In an initial consultation you can expect:
- Thorough injury and medical history taking
- Understanding what you want to achieve with your body
- Movement assessment
- Strength assessment
In the consultations to follow, our strength and conditioning coaches will:
- Devise a program best suited to your needs, aligning with your physical goals
- Supervise you in the gym performing movements and exercises, providing technique cues and advice to educate you on better movement patterns
- Provide an exercise program for you to complete in clinic or at home
What are your training options at Limbr?
- One-on-one with your coach
- Group training under the supervision of your coach (up to 4 people)
- Options for group sessions of 2 or 3 people are available upon request
All of this is to reduce your pain, develop your strength and get you moving better. Preparing you for what life has to throw at you physically.
If you have any questions about any of our strength and conditioning offerings please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the clinic.